At the Top -Burj khalifa Experience
In the ultra-modern skyline of the city, the tallest building in the world, the 828-meter building, looks breathtaking. You can easily book an entry to Burj Khalifa At The Top online and receive real-time confirmation to access it if you truly want the experience of being ‘on top of the world’. Ride the fastest double-deck elevator to begin your unforgettable journey.
Once you have reached the 124th floor, you will be able to step out onto a viewing platform. Dubai’s iconic cityscape, the desert, and the stunning ocean are all visible from this point. Additionally, you can view the atmospheric place through a telescope. You can just imagine the amazing views from the top of the Burj Khalifa once you get there.
A stunning Arabic mashrabiya adorns the deck on the 125th floor, creating the atmosphere of an Eastern fairytale. In addition, you should not miss the breathtaking experience of stepping on the glass floor with a twist and the sensation of cracking glass under your feet. Taking the fastest double-deck elevator will start your unforgettable journey. From the viewing deck on the 124th floor, you can enjoy an unobstructed view of the city. As you look out from there, you are surrounded by the beautiful ocean, desert, and the iconic cityscape of
Burj Khalifa- At the Top Highlights
On the top floor of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, you can ride a high-speed elevator that will take you to the very top. On the 124th floor, floor-to-ceiling windows provide panoramic views of the city.
- On the 144th floor of the Burj Khalifa, there is the world’s highest nightclub. It holds many world records. A speed of 36 kilometers per hour is achieved by the elevators in the Burj Khalifa.
- On level 22, the world’s highest restaurant is located, and there are facilities for health and wellness as well as swimming pools and lounges.
- The interiors of Burj Khalifa are adorned with over one thousand pieces of art by world-renowned artists from around the world.
- A panoramic view of the Arabian Gulf and the city can be seen from the 18th floor of the world’s highest observation deck.
- There is no doubt that the tallest man-made spectacle in the world will continue to attract visitors, and its distinctiveness will continue to dominate the Dubai skyline for several decades to come.
At the Top – Burj Khalifa -124 & 125 th Floor
The best way to truly get a sense of the vertigo of standing in the highest building in the world is to lean out the observatory windows as you walk around the observation deck and look up through the telescopes scattered around to see the top of the Burj Khalifa.
It’s up to you how long you spend at At the Top, but most people stay for an hour or two. You can see real-time footage of Dubai from the 125th floor of Falcon’s Eye View, which is an interactive experience.
UAE residents with Emirates IDs may purchase the BurjKhalifa At the Top Ticket for AED 60 per person
For UAE residents holding an Emirates ID or Resident Visa, you may book online and save 60 AED on Burj Khalifa At The Top.