The Dubai Miracle Garden, the world’s largest flower garden, spread over an area of 72,000 square meters which is located in the heart of Dubailand, Dubai and is home to 150 million flowers. The Dubai Miracle Garden operates from and remains closed from May to September every year due to high temperatures which are not conducive for flower viewing.
In Dubai Miracle Garden’s flowers arranged in colorful arches and patterns, and the myriad shapes they form is truly magnificent and has earned two Guinness World Records for the largest vertical garden and world’s largest floral sculpture forming the shape of an Airbus. Disney’s first character 18-meter floral sculpture feature is also displayed here which is made from almost 100,000 plants and flowers and weighs almost 35 tons.
1. What will be the Ticket Cost for Dubai Miracle Garden with Transfer? How much is the entrance in Miracle Garden?
Dubai Miracle Garden Ticket Cost for 2019
- For Adults (Above 12 Years) -50 AED -With Transfer From (110 -150 AED) PP
- For Children(3-12 Years Old)- 40 AED -With Transfer From (100-140 AED) PP
- Free For Infants and Disabled Person
2. What is the best time to visit Dubai Miracle Garden?
- Winter (Nov-Apr) is the best season to visit Miracle Garden to experience the aroma of Millions of Flower Species, Usually Miracle Garden Opens from November to May of Next Year.
3. How do I get from Dubai Mall to Miracle Garden? Public Transport Information
RTA Bus Schedule for Dubai Miracle Garden
- Bus to Mall of the Emirates to Miracle Garden ( Bus No.105 )
4. What is Dubai Miracle Garden Public Transport Timing (Available Only Winter*)
- Operating hours Sunday to Thursday – 1:56 PM – 7:36 PM
Friday and Saturday – 12:04 PM – 9:34 PM
5. How do I get to the butterfly garden in Metro?
Currently, there is no direct Access to Miracle Garden,
- You Need to Take Metro to Mall Of Emirates (Red Line)
- From the Mall of Emirates, You can Take 105 to Dubai Miracle Garden.
6. What is the Timing of the Dubai Miracle Garden Entrance?
- From Sunday to Thursday20 9 AM to 9 PM
- On Friday and Saturday, 9 AM to 11 PM
7. What are the Activities/Attractions Available in Miracle Garden?
- Disney Venue, Lost Paradise, Hill Top, Lake Park, Hearts Passage, Green Tortoise, Umbrella Passage, Mickey Mouse, Floral Castle, Emirates A380 and More
The park also includes a floral clock, peacocks, an aromatic garden and a heart-shaped pathway. The Miracle Garden opened the indoor Butterfly Garden and sanctuary which has over 15,000 butterflies from 26 species which attracts many tourists.
Dubai Miracle Garden is one of the most beautiful and attracting sites to visit were more than 1.5 million visitors are visiting this place every year.
Where is Miracle Garden situated? Location of Dubai Miracle Garden!
Address: Al Barsha South Third, Dubailand, Dubai, UAE.
Dubai miracle garden tickets-book now